… a first for HellBound Books, an anthology dedicated to all things ghostly. We want your most spine chilling paranormal tales of ghosts, spririts and mysterious dwellers of the ethereal netherworld that lies between life and death. Scare us witless with your most creepy short stories, we challenge you to keep our most hardened horror readers awake in the wee hours, their cynical minds churning with unpleasant thoughts of what may – or may not – await us all once the final curtain descends on this earthy existence…
To submit, email your polished story to email@example.com
PLEASE read and adhere to our submission guidelines…
* Word format saved in .doc, or .docx
* 12 pt times new roman
* Double spaced
* Absolutely NO extra lines between paragraphs!
* 5K- 10K word count (although we are incredibly flexible for awesome stories!)
* Write ‘GHOSTS’ along with your name and story title in the header of your email
*The body of your submission email will be considered the cover letter.
* The submission documents are to be separated and Word (.doc or .docx) documents are to be attached to your submission email.
– Make sure that you check your mss for grammar and punctuation, use our guidelines to help you:
DOWNLOAD YOUR HBB GUIDE TO GRAMMAR HERE (PDF)
Deadline: SEPTEMBER 30th 2019 (publication in time for Halloween 2019)
NO REPRINTS – ORIGINAL UNPUBLISHED WORKS ONLY
Payment –$10 for first rights
Capped at 150K words in total
Source link: hellboundbookspublishing.com